UMDSA Supplied Resources
UMD Student Health Help
- UMD Health Services Counseling, free and confidential, call 218-726-7913 (8am-4pm MTWF; 9am-4pm TH)
- 24-hour phone counseling, The Birch Tree Crisis Line: 218-623-1800
- Life-threatening emergencies: call 911 or visit the emergency room/urgent care at St. Luke's or St. Mary's (Essentia Health) Hospital
- 24-hour text counseling: text MN to 741741
- UMD Health Services is a comprehensive health and wellness facility that offers appointments with physicians, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses. Call 218-726-8155 (8am-4pm MTWF; 9am-4pm TH)
- Questions about costs, billing, and insurance at UMD Health Services?
Information Technology, access, password help, or system issues:
- Registration, student records, contact information, FERPA, emergency contacts, parent/guest access, billing, payment, & financial aid:
- Degree progress, planning, & which courses to take:
- Contact your academic advisor
- Grades: individual class grades or missing grades:
- Contact the course instructor
Student Association is committed to supporting resources that allow students to succeed at UMD, both in the classroom and out.