Bulldog CarShare: The Smartest Way to Get Around
In 2016, our organization worked with the Office of Parking & Transportation services to bring this exciting program to campus. Our car-sharing program allows you to enjoy the freedoms of a car without owning one. It's simple to reserve a car. Pay by the hour, or even the day, and never worry about the hassles of car ownership again.
- Help reduce parking demand and congestion on campus
- Help meet your sustainability goals
- International driver’s licenses accepted
- Collision Damage Waiver, Liability Coverage & Fuel are included in the rate
- Driving Credits do not expire
How does it work?
Join - Once approved, you’ll receive your membership card in the mail.
You will need the card to access the vehicles.
Reserve - Log in and select the vehicle you want and how long you need it.
With our mobile app you can reserve vehicles on the go.
Unlock and Go - Hold your membership card over the windshield sensor to unlock the vehicle. The keys will be waiting for you inside.
Return - Return the vehicle at the end of your reservation. Hold your membership card over the reader one last time. The doors will lock and your rental will end.